We are looking for a new legal assistant (office assistant/administrative support) to join our small workers’ compensation law firm. Here at Williams, Wyckoff and Ostrander, we strive to help injured workers obtain the benefits they deserve from the Department of Labor and Industries.
- Strong writing and computer skills
- The ideal candidate would be a disciplined, detail-oriented individual who enjoys the challenge of balancing multiple tasks.
- Legal office experience desired but not required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to communicate and assist with challenging clients, opposing counsel and parties
- Team player (must be able to get along with co-workers)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent and professional social/communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions and policy
- Excellent client service skills (professional, friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Part-time with full-time potential
- No weekends
- Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Simple IRA with Employer Contributions
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
We are looking for someone who would be willing to start in November of 2022. If you or someone you know is interested, please send your resume to Julie@wwolaw.net.